sabato 25 gennaio 2014

Arundel, West Sussex.
2 recensioni
5 su 5 stelle Recensito il 26 ottobre 2010

I could have gone to several places to celebrate my 50th birthday but decided to take our 10 friends, plus my family of 4, to revisit Marco & his family in Tuscany.
We has stayed the year before & enjoyed ourselves so much, we couldn't wait to show our friends.
We were not disappointed. I will remember my 50th birthday as a night to remember thanks to my friends & a fantastic Italian Family.
Hope to return soon & share a glass of Rose.

Paul Stonebridge & Family.
  • Ha soggiornato in Luglio 2010
    • 5 su 5 stelle Qualità/prezzo *****
    • 5 su 5 stelle Posizione *****
    • 5 su 5 stelle Qualità del sonno *****
    • 5 su 5 stelle Stanze *****
    • 5 su 5 stelle Pulizia *****
    • 5 su 5 stelle Servizi *****

Nessun commento: